February Project Update


I’ve been quite busy working on the system. I’m almost finished with the engines primary instrument screen (upper DU in the B737). Here are two rapid screen shots taken with my phone:

in-flight view. This is the “compact” display. The “TAI” symbol (Thermal Anti Ice) indicates that engine anti ice system is on.
Engines stopped

I have noticed that I have slightly different element placements depending upon the type of screen used and its resolution. I have decided to include a lot of user modifiable parameters so that “fine tuning” can be done for specific screen by a non-programmer, using a user friendly GUI. I am now doing the same for the other screens (PFD, ND) and I still have a lot to add to these. I am trying to follow as closely as possible the Boeing documentation to implement a maximum of realistic behavior.

This entry was posted in Updates. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *